NLP Master Practitioner Training
Ever wondered why some people succeed and lead happy and prosperous lives and some people don’t? Are they simply working harder? Surely it’s more than that?
Some people, even in the most difficult economic times, manage to achieve prosperity, and to make a difference in their own and other people’s lives. This is because they have advanced skills. They have an edge
Quite a lot of them have completed our NLP Master Practitioner training program.
This training assists you in adapting to environmental change so you’re ready, prepared and balanced within yourself no matter what happens. You learn to balance your professional life, your personal care time, your emotional health, your physical well being, and your personal relationships, and still have a handle on the constant change going on all around you.
The key is to learn self-mastery. This is what we teach – and the Tad James Company are one of the best companies in the field. With over three decades in the field of NLP and Time Line Therapy®, we have an unrivalled reputation for teaching, training, self-aware education, and integrity.
Our graduates are renowned for their skills and knowledge and know how to produce results for themselves and their clients.
Watch this video for a look inside our NLP Coaching Master Practitioner Training.
For more detailed information about the content of the training, read below.
What Others Are Saying
I'm taking action in the things I used to only dream about. If I don't have an answer I can get one and if I can't do it alone I have friends who will help and support me. Thank you Tad James Team.Robert Luna NLP Practitioner
What Does The NLP Master Practitioner Training Include?
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is one of the most advanced technologies available today for creating change both in individuals and groups in Business, Education, On-Going Coaching and Therapy.
Quantum Linguistics – conversational change
- Learn how using language with volition is a resource for success
• Discover how you can impact limiting beliefs subtly, using just carefully worded conversations
• Find out how to respond positively to any kind of objection (we call this Sleight of Mouth)
• Learn how you can use a specific set of questions to direct your client’s thinking in a more positive way (Meta Model III)
• Discover deeply unconscious sources of unhappiness (Prime Concerns)
• Employ a fail-safe negotiation model (this always gets results)
NLP and Quantum Thinking
• Simple introduction to quantum thinking and personal change
• We simplify Quantum Thinking (which comes from Quantum Physics) for you and demonstrate how you can use these principles as part of your NLP techniques.
• Learn why the mind works more like Quantum Physics than Newtonian Physics – and why this information is important for creating change for individuals.
• Discover more about the holographic nature of the universe and the reasons for spontaneous healing
Personal Values – one of your sources of personal happiness
• Discover what truly motivates you, and how to tap into that for making progress in ‘blocked’ areas of your life – this is as useful for you as it will be for your clients
• Learn how to identify those parts of your thinking or those values which do not serve and support you anymore – and what to do about letting these go
• Identify and clear any unconscious values conflicts (such as ‘I want to make money, but if I work hard I won’t have any freedom’).
• Discover how to change your underlying values to support your deepest desires and greatest levels of growth
• Find out how you can use values alignment in business, sales, management, relationships, etc.
Meta Programs – unconscious inner patterns that make you who you are
• Find out more about how these inner filters cause people to develop different skills and abilities
• Discover how you can select the most suitable people for certain jobs (extremely valuable in business)
• Learn to elicit Meta Programs conversationally without intruding on a client’s personal life
• Use hardwired neurological drivers to create lasting change
• Discover the best way to manufacture tailored SWISH patterns according to your client’s individual needs
• Learn to install strategies (formally and informally through the Logical Levels of Therapy process)
• Find out how to use advanced strategy elicitation for business and professional advantage (sales, management, etc.)
• Learn the best ways to model the excellence you’ve observed in others (such as a coach or mentor) and then find out how you can install this model in yourself
• Discover how you can create a training program to install the models of excellence your client/s require
NLP Presentation Skills and Training Design
• Learn how you can design a presentation to appeal to any type of personality
• Find out how to succeed at the NLP Trainer’s Training and become the best Trainer you can
• Discover secrets known only by NLP Master Trainers with this specialised level of experience and so much more – all at an advanced level!
Topics such as the Quantum Linguistics, Hierarchy of Ideas, Sleight of Mouth, Platform Skills, Prime Concerns, Suggestibility, Advanced Healing, and Allergy Intervention are just the beginning. We have a great deal more than this for you at the Fastrak™ NLP Master Practitioner Certification Training.
The FasTrak™ NLP Master Practitioner Certification Training lifts your skills to a whole new level – and you’ll discover an even more effective way of thinking. The course is presented in an easy, comprehensible fashion, helping you learn everything from a “higher logical level.” All the NLP techniques you’ve learned become easier to implement and you will learn how you can apply your accelerated skills and techniques in your coaching of other people.
You will also find that your own appreciation of who you are grows exponentially. Tad and Adriana James will personally guide you through these advanced techniques and bring you to a place where you totally own your own magnificence.
2. Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner Certification Training
Tad James is the creator of the Time Line Therapy® Techniques — get your certification from the source!
Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner Certification include:
• Learning how to take a detailed personal history
• Finding out ways to release negative emotions like anger, sadness, fear and guilt from the past
• Carrying out a complete breakthrough session with your client (personalised for business, personal therapy, or educational purposes)
• Letting go of limiting decisions and beliefs (with an advanced explanation that makes this strategy even more powerful)
• Understanding what creates anxiety and how to get rid of it
• The Creating The Future Process®
• Using Time Line Therapy® techniques to assist clients in alleviating physical symptoms that look like dis-ease
• Participating in giving and receiving a minimum 5 hour personal breakthrough session
Get into total control of your life
• Discover how you can find unconscious patterns — and eliminate your own and others’ internal blocks
• Detail your Personal History
• Find out about Past Life Regression Techniques
• Eliminate negative emotions that continue to bother you
Create the kind of future you really want
• Understand how your own internal time machine works and how it impacts your future
• Discover the fundamental difference between Hope and Certainty – and how this impacts your life
• Eliminate limiting beliefs and decisions that hold you back
• Find out how to visualise your future so it’s more motivating and exciting for you and brings you closer to your goals
3. Certification as a Master Hypnotist:
Learn hypnotherapy from people who have been practising – and teaching – hypnosis for several decades. This highly specialised training also allows you to receive certification as a Hypnotherapist if you are not already certified. Learn 3 hypnosis techniques: a) permissive, b) authoritarian and c) a combination of both (Erickson, Estabrooks and Elman). Discover where and how to apply them, and which one to use in any given situation. Become a master at inducing all the classic hypnotic phenomena including full-body catalepsy.
4. Certification as a NLP Master Coach
NLP coaching VS other modalities
This Master NLP certification training meets the standards of the ABNLP and ABNLP Coaching Division and is approved and endorsed by the Time Line Therapy® Association and the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Therefore, your certification has worldwide recognition.
• NLP coaching VS other modalities
• Coaching session agreement example
• The NLP coaching cycle
• Process frames for coaching
• Personal strength assessment for clients
• Internal drive history
• The effectiveness check-list
• Restructuring questions for a specific type of business
Additional NLP Master Practitioner Resources
The following articles are excellent resources for those interested in becoming certified as an NLP Master Practitioner. We hope you find the information in the articles useful in your journey. For any additional articles, you can become a member of NLPCoaching.com to further your study in the world of NLP and as an NLP Master Practitioner.
The Success Project: NLP Modeling
You may be wondering – why do a board break during the NLP Master Practitioner? Is it the feeling of excitement, joy and delight? Is it the satisfaction? Is it the incredible sense of accomplishment that if you did this you can do anything? Is it the symbol that the Unconscious Mind receives that you can do what you set out to do? Board breaking is all of these things – but most of all it is a powerful catalyst for your own personal change. At that moment – that very moment when you smash that board – you step into your own power and your mind will remember it.
Are you “Coming Up Short” When You Compare Yourself to Other people?
Since NLP and especially Time Line Therapy® techniques are extremely useful in dealing with these issues and have consistently provided great results for people, it is our desire is to provide you, the readers, with information and insights on this subject. It is our hope that this series will shed some light on the subject and will be valuable for you. And of course, the whole subject is discussed from the NLP (Neuro LInguistic Programming) and Time Line Therapy ® point of view.
NLP Stance – How to Tell How What Someone Is Thinking by Their Physiology
This is a controversial part of all NLP Master Practitioner Trainings because outside of the field of NLP people tend to think that everybody fits in the same pattern and one body posture means only one thing. So from the first day of the NLP Practitioner Training students ask a lot of questions about this topic. Can we actually tell what a person is thinking by looking at him? What if you could? How does this help you and your clients?
Critical and Ineffective Attempts to ‘Restore’ the “Right” Values
The elicitation of Values in NLP is extremely important. Why? Because everything you do or don’t do in life is based on your Values. Your personal Values are the key to your motivation. They are the key because they are really about what is important to you – not what you like or dislike – what’s important to you. Your motivation towards what what matters to you makes all the difference in whether or not you achieve the life you want.